Bogged down by expensive gas prices? You can now save time and money on MapQuest by finding the cheapest gas at gas stations near you. In addition to our MapQuest Gas Prices site, gas prices are now conveniently integrated directly into www.mapquest.com. MapQuest makes it easy for you to find and see accurate fuel prices for gas stations near your home, along your commute, or on your next road trip.
MapQuest’s gas prices are:
- Highly accurate and most are updated several times per day
- Easy to find and see while you’re getting a map or driving directions on www.mapquest.com
- Available for all major fuel types including alternative fuels
- A smart way to save money wherever you plan to go
To find gas prices along a route…
- Get directions from “Point A” to “Point B” such as “Denver, CO” to “Breckenridge, CO”.
- Click the “Gas Station” icon in the Toolbar above the map to see the cheapest gas stations along your route.
To find gas stations on your current MapQuest map…
- Get a map of any address or place.
- Click the “Gas Station” icon in the Toolbar above the map to see the cheapest gas stations. within your current map view. Zoom in and zoom out to change the map area and view updated gas stations and prices.
MapQuest’s gas prices are highly accurate because we update most fuel prices at gas stations nationally up to seven times per day using cost per gallon data from credit card transactions and other sources. You can select from Regular, Mid-Grade, Premium, Diesel, E-85 and Bio-Diesel fuel-type prices in the drop-down menu to filter gas stations and prices based on your personal auto’s needs.
You can even get gas prices on the go with MapQuest’s new Android App!
Wishing you some convenient gas cost-savings and safe travels this Memorial Day weekend!