MapQuest Vibe kicks off the “Colorado Ranch” in Austin today with an exclusive hangout for industry influencers during SXSW Interactive. Along with Forkly, Flixmaster, Roximity and Napkin Labs – all fellow, innovative Colorado tech companies – the Ranch welcomes hundreds of tech-heads looking to plug in, recharge, and take in Austin’s BBQ, beer and local bands. MapQuest Vibe provides a “shortcut to becoming a local” to all Austinites and SXSWers by highlighting top activities, restaurants and neighborhoods in the Austin area. Actually, mqVibe provides this great neighborhood context in 50,000 neighborhoods and 30,000 cities, but we just thought we’d do something special in Austin this week. Have you tried the mqVibe iPhone app?
- New MapQuest Local Partnerships with Foursquare, GrubHub and Others Help You Do More
- MapQuest and MLB.com Partner: Launch Custom In-app Team Experiences
- Pet-Themed Map Icons, Now Available In Our iPhone and Android Apps
- Our Smartphone App Just Got Smarter, Makes You Look Good
- How You Manage Your Business on MapQuest Is Changing