MapQuest Vibe kicks off the “Colorado Ranch” in Austin today with an exclusive hangout for industry influencers during SXSW Interactive. Along with Forkly, Flixmaster, Roximity and Napkin Labs – all fellow, innovative Colorado tech companies – the Ranch welcomes hundreds of tech-heads looking to plug in, recharge, and take in Austin’s BBQ, beer and local bands. MapQuest Vibe provides a “shortcut to becoming a local” to all Austinites and SXSWers by highlighting top activities, restaurants and neighborhoods in the Austin area. Actually, mqVibe provides this great neighborhood context in 50,000 neighborhoods and 30,000 cities, but we just thought we’d do something special in Austin this week. Have you tried the mqVibe iPhone app?
- Introducing “Commute”: The Simplest App For Information About Your Daily Drive
- MapQuest and MLB.com Hit Home Run With Yankees Episode of “Key to the City”
- MapQuest Offers One-time Amazon Coins Reward
- MapQuest & MLB.com Team Up for Original Online Video Series
- Monsters Move Mountains. Denver’s MapQuest and AOL Teams Give Back.