MapQuest Vibe kicks off the “Colorado Ranch” in Austin today with an exclusive hangout for industry influencers during SXSW Interactive. Along with Forkly, Flixmaster, Roximity and Napkin Labs – all fellow, innovative Colorado tech companies – the Ranch welcomes hundreds of tech-heads looking to plug in, recharge, and take in Austin’s BBQ, beer and local bands. MapQuest Vibe provides a “shortcut to becoming a local” to all Austinites and SXSWers by highlighting top activities, restaurants and neighborhoods in the Austin area. Actually, mqVibe provides this great neighborhood context in 50,000 neighborhoods and 30,000 cities, but we just thought we’d do something special in Austin this week. Have you tried the mqVibe iPhone app?
- MapQuest Professors Host “Hour of Code” Academy; Hundreds of Denver Public School Students Attend
- MapQuest’s Editorial Experts Deliver Top 10 Tips for Surviving the Busiest Travel Time of the Year
- Toss That Membership Card – MapQuest Becomes First Nav App to Provide On-demand Roadside Assistance Nationwide With Urgent.ly
- Introducing “Commute”: The Simplest App For Information About Your Daily Drive
- MapQuest and MLB.com Hit Home Run With Yankees Episode of “Key to the City”