We’re excited to share today’s launch of MapQuest Travel Blogs on the web and iOS devices – iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Free travel blogs are the perfect way for you to seamlessly capture all of your memories from your journeys and share your adventures with friends and family. It’s easy to set-up and add photos, stories and more, making it possible for everyone to create their very own travel blog!
MapQuest Travel Blogs is the second in a series of handy travel tools by MapQuest focused on helping you to dream, plan, experience, document and share your trips highlighting the places where the map meets your life.
Here are just some of the awesome features in MapQuest Travel Blogs:
- Easily create a blog of your adventures with photos, stories, reviews and more
- Automatically map out your entire trip
- Share your blog with friends and family via your social networks or automatic email updates so you can stay connected throughout your travels or as when you get back to cherish your journeys
- Update your blog from anywhere with the iOS app- it works offline even if you don’t have internet access and then syncs up with your website when you have wifi
- Read about and see great travel journals from others
- Ability to keep your blogs private or make them public so you can inspire others – your blog can even be featured by MapQuest or AOL in our blog of the week
- Available on web, tablet and mobile
Not traveling right now? No problem. You can get your travel juices flowing by reading about other traveler’s journeys. We have over 24,000 blogs already created, some of these are sure to get you excited about traveling.